Andrew CARLESS
Italy
Inveruno
MILANO
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi, a user question...

Is it possible to Subscribe to a Forum (like "Italy") but NOT subscribe to any threads in that forum with a given key-word (in my case "Math Trade")?

Or can I unsubscribe to a thread while keeping the subscription to the forum anyway?

Thanks for the help

Andy

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ludes
United States
Honor
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

"I am not an expert" ... I'd suggest: at the forum level, subscribe to threads but do not subscribe to replies. You'll receive notifications of all new threads, including those pesky math trades. Then, subscribe only to the specific threads which interest you.

Hope this helps. Good luck.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Walt
United States
Orange County
California
flag msg tools
Before terraforming Mars, Surviving Mars is required: Paradox Interactive; Steam.
badge
Please contact me about board gaming in Orange County.
mbmbmbmbmb
andrewcarless wrote:
Or can I unsubscribe to a thread while keeping the subscription to the forum anyway?

You can do this, but you have to Block the thread. Otherwise, the forum subscription will resubscribe you to it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mindy G
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
Mold the chaos into something beautiful
mbmbmbmbmb
LudesFactor wrote:

"I am not an expert" ... I'd suggest: at the forum level, subscribe to threads but do not subscribe to replies. You'll receive notifications of all new threads, including those pesky math trades. Then, subscribe only to the specific threads which interest you.

Hope this helps. Good luck.

That's what I do too.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew CARLESS
Italy
Inveruno
MILANO
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the advice!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.