Hide
3 Posts

Space Hulk: Death Angel – The Card Game» Forums » Rules

Subject: Travelling twice in one phase? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Gman Dingo
msg tools
So, I had emptied a blip and moved to the Hibernation Cluster room. Since I had four marines left, I put four Genestealers into each blip as the card requires upon entering. I pulled an event card which drained one of my blips onto the terrain... do I discard the other blip and move to another location already? Also, I had laid down the Spore Chimney terrain card that says "Activate: roll a die, if you roll a skull, discard this terrain", since i left that location so quickly, does that terrain card just disappear?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dezza
Australia
South Australia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
After placing all genestealers onto their terrain, and then moving them, if a blip pile was empty, then you could move (before selecting actions).

All terrain is then removed, draw the next location and set up terrain as per the location's instructions. (so yes, the Spore Chimney would be removed too).

You then move to your select actions phase.

Seems you did it right.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sergei Chavo
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, you must go forward in the end of the current phase.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.