Hide
3 Posts

Space Hulk: Death Angel – The Card Game» Forums » Rules

Subject: Event Card Genestealer spawn question. rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Gman Dingo
msg tools
Ok, so this is how I currently would do the genestealing spawn part of an event card: (let's say the Void Lock says to put 2 GS for major spawn)

here is the card:
http://boardgamegeek.com/image/761756/space-hulk-death-angel...

So I would look at my terrain cards and put 2 genestealers on any orange card whether it was on the left or right side of my formation

I would also put 2 genestealers on any green terrain card whether it was on the left or right side.

The more I read about this placement, the more I seem to think I'm doing it wrong and that I should only put 2 GS on an orange card if it is on the left side of my formation
and 2 GS on a green card, if the terrain card is only on the right side.... but this seems too easy.

Sorry if I'm not making sense, but can someone point me in the right direction?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew B
Sweden
Stockholm
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You put genestealers on all of the locations that match the colour, regardless of side. You just pick the genestealers from the appropriate pile.

If you have an orange location on each side then you draw two genestealers from the right pile and put them on the orange location on that side and then you draw two from the left pile and put them on the orange location on that side.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gman Dingo
msg tools
Ok, thank you! I was doing it correctly then.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.