Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Maxime Yazz
Canada
Québec
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The MSC Rania as arrived stateside of the world! How much longer will it take? I am really looking forward to this game reaching me.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dice Hate Me
United States
Chapel Hill
North Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
The boardgame blog with worse luck than you! dicehateme.com
mbmbmbmbmb
Maxx_Yazz wrote:
The MSC Rania as arrived stateside of the world! How much longer will it take? I am really looking forward to this game reaching me.

We're hoping the games clear customs by Friday. Game Salute should have them in hand next week, and will begin prepping shipping. I'll be sure to post an update when they have them in hand.

Not long now!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Maxime Yazz
Canada
Québec
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
ckirkman wrote:
Maxx_Yazz wrote:

We're hoping the games clear customs by Friday. Game Salute should have them in hand next week, and will begin prepping shipping. I'll be sure to post an update when they have them in hand.

Not long now!

Excellent.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David B
United States
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ckirkman wrote:
Maxx_Yazz wrote:

Not long now!

If they don't clear customs, would that mean there is a..."special"...blend of coffee in those burlap bags?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Maxime Yazz
Canada
Québec
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
And now it is leaving north America. Farewell proud carrier of products. You have brought us mighty fun in cube form.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David B
United States
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ckirkman wrote:
Maxx_Yazz wrote:

Not long now!

So did customs give you any trouble?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Maxime Yazz
Canada
Québec
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
pfctsqr wrote:
ckirkman wrote:
Maxx_Yazz wrote:

Not long now!

You sir are as excited as I am about this. You enthusiasm inspires me.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David B
United States
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Maxx_Yazz wrote:
pfctsqr wrote:
ckirkman wrote:
Maxx_Yazz wrote:

Not long now!

You sir are as excited as I am about this. You enthusiasm inspires me.

My only worry is that this game will make me not want to play any of my other dice games.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Maxime Yazz
Canada
Québec
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
A valid concern.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dice Hate Me
United States
Chapel Hill
North Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
pfctsqr wrote:
ckirkman wrote:
Maxx_Yazz wrote:

Not long now!

Still waiting for confirmation that they are in Game Salute's hands. But I think they made it through customs. More info as soon as I get it!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joel H
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Have you been able to track down where the games are at? Also, I haven't heard much discussion of the Angry Dice components. Are those ready to ship as well?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dice Hate Me
United States
Chapel Hill
North Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Classicsmiley wrote:
Have you been able to track down where the games are at? Also, I haven't heard much discussion of the Angry Dice components. Are those ready to ship as well?

Still waiting for confirmation of receipt from Game Salute. I'm hoping that might be today, but we'll see.

I'm waiting for an email back from Chessex about the Angry Dice expansion stuff. I'll hopefully have enough information for a proper update by Monday.

Stay tuned!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.