Popular Tags: [View All]
Cristiano Cozzolino
Italy
Roma
RM
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,

couldn't find either a copy of the starter or boosters. Someone has info on european resellers that have copies of the game???

Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick
United States
Saint Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
Btȝ patrem nrum, Benedictum
mbmbmbmbmb
Most of us in America don't have the game either. Your best bet is waiting until the August restock or shelling out a ton of money on ebay for one.

More here:

http://wizkidsgames.com/blog/2014/05/09/marvel-dice-masters-...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dennis van Hout
Netherlands
Veldhoven
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
http://www.chaoscards.co.uk/board-games-c550/marvel-dice-mas...

Maybe you could try this one. A bit overpriced if you ask me, but if you really can't wait...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason
United Kingdom
Norwich
Norfolk
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
My starter set and five boosters arrived from them today - all for RRP. Great service. Frankly, I'm keen to add another ten boosters to my opening set - bit shy of spending on the gravity feeds at the moment.

Managed a couple of uncommons and a rare Gambit in my five boosters. Daughter and I will be sitting down to the game this weekend.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Bryant
United Kingdom
Bournemouth
Dorset
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I got 23 boosters from FunAgain.com including shipping to Uk it was £19, btw 23 boosters keeps it under the £15 customs charge limit.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Barry Luo
Germany
Freiburg
Baden-württemberg
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Try Sheepgames in Belgium. They still have some in stock I believe.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
M D
England
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
My FLGS (Patriot Games in Sheffield) had received a whole shed load of boosters on Monday. Just over 100 of them left in stock after 2 days, didn't see any more starter sets though, unless they went right away.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stewart Graham
United Kingdom
Andover
Hants
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
mD DAY wrote:
My FLGS (Patriot Games in Sheffield) had received a whole shed load of boosters on Monday. Just over 100 of them left in stock after 2 days, didn't see any more starter sets though, unless they went right away.

Thanks for the tip and looks like they still had loads on their website but the shipping was extortionate, min £13 and that's still within the UK!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.