5 Posts

Last Night on Earth: The Zombie Game» Forums » Rules

Subject: Another shamble card question rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Sergei Chavo
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
When the zombie player can play this card? Can he play it only in his move phase, or he can play it at the start of Zombie turn, move the zombie, and this zombie just will not move at the move phase?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brandon Alderman
United States
Shady Spring
West Virginia
flag msg tools
Trust me, I am not the Traitor.
badge
For Orcs there is no other life but WAR!
mbmbmbmbmb
I think the card implies you play it during the move phase and roll the dice to move that zombie D6 spaces instead of its normal move. SO...I would say anytime in the move zombies phase whether it moves as first zombie, last zombie, or somewhere in between.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ken H.
United States
Amherst
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Alderdust wrote:
I think the card implies you play it during the move phase and roll the dice to move that zombie D6 spaces instead of its normal move. SO...I would say anytime in the move zombies phase whether it moves as first zombie, last zombie, or somewhere in between.

I agree. It's not just implied -- it specifically says it is played "instead of a normal move", so to me that means play it during your move phase.

The question I always have with Shamble is whether you choose your target zombie first and THEN roll the movement die, or if you are allowed to roll first and THEN choose which zombie is shambling.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sergei Chavo
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thx, guys. I think i've got it now.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brandon Alderman
United States
Shady Spring
West Virginia
flag msg tools
Trust me, I am not the Traitor.
badge
For Orcs there is no other life but WAR!
mbmbmbmbmb
It seems you choose the zombie first then roll to see how far it moves. See flyingfrog wiki and http://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/212830
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.