Subject: Wave Direction rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Matt Lee
United States
Dist of Columbia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Very cool looking game with fun components. I have one small issue though, and maybe I'm wrong about this, but the wave symbols on the boards seem to be facing the wrong direction. Shouldn't the waves be cresting towards the direction of travel? Right now it looks like the boats are being chased by three shark fins.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Harmon
United States
Hilliard
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
BVoodoo wrote:
Very cool looking game with fun components. I have one small issue though, and maybe I'm wrong about this, but the wave symbols on the boards seem to be facing the wrong direction. Shouldn't the waves be cresting towards the direction of travel? Right now it looks like the boats are being chased by three shark fins.

You know, I think you are right :-) The waves should be cresting the other direction. I'll have to update the board. Thanks for pointing this out, I'm surprise no one has noticed this before.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Lee
United States
Dist of Columbia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Glad I could help.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.