Popular Tags: [View All]
Mike Bialecki
United States
Costa Mesa
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Does anybody know when this game will hit retail? I see that it's still in a preorder status at CSI.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John E
United States
Cary
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I had emailed CSI to ask about it just a few days ago and they said they hadn't received a retailer solicitation yet. Supposedly once they get that we will see the info up on their site. Hope it's soon! But they still have all the outside-North-America backer fulfillment to do, so it could be awhile before we see it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stacie Winters
United States
Tucson
Arizona
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I was wondering this also. I'd like to know when this will be out for retail purchase after missing the KS.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joshua Christensen
United States
Nevada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I hope this will be coming out at retail very soon. I recently got a ton of store credit at a local hobby shop and plan on blasting the vast majority of the remaining amount getting Kaosball and all the team expansions.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stacie Winters
United States
Tucson
Arizona
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Are they going to release the other teams as well? I only ask because so far I can only find the main game available for preorders, none of the teams.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Condon
United States
Richmond
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
MirrorsNight wrote:
Are they going to release the other teams as well? I only ask because so far I can only find the main game available for preorders, none of the teams.

This, and if available, how limited will they be?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Drickman
United States
Ukiah
CA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
roufus wrote:
MirrorsNight wrote:

This, and if available, how limited will they be?

They spent a good chunk of money on the molds, I am sure all the non KS exclusive teams will be readily available for purchase at some point

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robyn Z
United States
Worcester
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Kaosball is shipping to retail end of the week. You should see it in stores by middle to end of next week. SRP is $99.99.

Thank you,

Derek 'Oz' Osborne
Director of Sales
Legatus Legionis The Legion
www.coolminiornot.com

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kyle S.
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
shallowz wrote:
Kaosball is shipping to retail end of the week. You should see it in stores by middle to end of next week. SRP is $99.99.

Thank you,

Derek 'Oz' Osborne
Director of Sales
www.coolminiornot.com

Will that also mean the base game will be available on the CMoN webstore? If so, will the expansion teams and ringers be on the store as well? I am missing my MAZE ringer card and kinda need to have it replaced which is why I'm asking.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Duncan Idaho
United States
NYC
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Bigfoote wrote:
shallowz wrote:

Thank you,

Derek 'Oz' Osborne
Director of Sales
www.coolminiornot.com

Will that also mean the base game will be available on the CMoN webstore? If so, will the expansion teams and ringers be on the store as well? I am missing my MAZE ringer card and kinda need to have it replaced which is why I'm asking.

MAZE was KS-exclusive - don't expect to see him in stores. If you're missing the card, you'll most likely need to contact CMoN.

Also, ouch on the $100 SRP. Glad I picked this up on KS!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Hoffman
United States
Cortlandt Manor
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, Kickstarter backers got a pretty tremendous deal on this game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kyle S.
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
MAZE was KS exclusive? CRAP! So im kinda screwed huh?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt S
United States
Sharpsburg
GA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Not screwed at all. Go to https://cmon.zendesk.com/home or email support@coolminiornot.com. Let them know your Maze figure was missing his card and they should be able to help you. I had to get a replacement coach figure and it was pretty quick.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.