Popular Tags: [View All]
Greg Schloesser
United States
Jefferson City
TN
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Kevin was pushing for a return to Camelot. No, he wasn’t pining for the presidency of John Kennedy, but rather a deadly fight against evil in British lore. So, Keith, Rhonda, Bill, Steve, Robert, Kevin and I gathered around the fabled round table, pledging to rid the realm of evil and uphold everything that is good.

Keith was Arthur, our King and liege. We set out on quests to save the realm. We were victorious in defeating the Black Knight, protector of Lancelot’s armor and the Saxons, but fell to defeat against the Picts, another Saxon invasion, and a resurgent Black Knight.

Percival (that would be me!) was the first to fall, foolishly heeding the advice of Sir Kay (Rhonda) and succumbing to evil forces. Worried that a traitor had not yet been revealed, Bedevere (Robert) scandalously accused King Arthur of being a traitor. His accusation proved false, causing great dissension in the ranks. A disgraced Bedevere was later killed attempting to break the siege of Camelot.

In spite of the knights’ best efforts, Camelot eventually succumbed to a Pict invasion, which was the final defeat. I was gleeful, as I had secretly been a traitor. My victory was tainted, however, by the fact that I was dead.

Ratings: Robert 8, Kevin 8, Steve 8, Bill 8, Greg 7, Rhonda 7, Keith 7

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.