Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Kyle Grindling
United States
Royal Oak
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmb
If i play a stim pack and then we reveal energy cards and my opponent plays kaoswarp to "discard the result" Do i get to keep the stim pack? or is that discarded along with the energy cards played?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt S
United States
Sharpsburg
GA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Everything but the Kaos Warp card is discarded. Its text is "cancel the results of this contest [discarding the cards] and start another.

Now if you had a second Stim Pack! you could replay it before both players choose a card.

A play example of this is:
Player A: Plays Stim Pack (Card 1)
Player A & B: Pick a card and play it face down (Card 2 & 3)
Player A & B: Reveal cards
Player B: Plays Kaos Warp (Card 4) which discards card 1, 2, & 3
Player A & B: Optional cheats if available are played here
Player A & B: Pick a card and play it face down (Card 5 & 6)
Player A & B: Reveal cards
Resolve contest

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Kudzma
United States
Millsboro
Delaware
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Don't make me exile you.
mbmbmbmbmb
Now, imagine you had used both Stimpack AND you were the Paragons, just having benched a figure for the +2 bonus...when then Chaoswarp hits. shake

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt S
United States
Sharpsburg
GA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I might cry a little.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jamesy Joe
msg tools
Sorry Dave haven't got the game yet. Can you put your meaning into more context, Im not getting what you are saying ? Is your meaning that that cheat card can be a GOOD card to play on the Paragons because they have sacrificed their figure only to see the result have to be replayed ?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt S
United States
Sharpsburg
GA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
That is pretty much what he is saying. As the Paragons you can bench a player for +2 on the contest, now when you do that in conjunction with a energy card with a star and a stim pack you can greatly increase your total. Which would be a perfect time as not the Paragon player to play Kaoswarp.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.