Subject: Suggested number of players for maps rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Gamov
Singapore
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
It would be great if we have the suggested number of player of each map released; so we can pick the right map to play for the number of players available.

Full map list:
Volta (exclusive)
Marconi (exclusive)
Galvani
Galilei
Fermi
Frenzy
Sinistra
Sound Of Silence
En Garde
Machiavelli
Morgenland
Socrates
Balena
Ascesa
Dilemma
Garibaldi
Cavour

From the rules:
Volta – Good for quick-thinking players. The symmetry of the map is counterbalanced by the high concentration of Dangerous Sectors. Suggested for 4 to 8 players
Marconi – Good for quick matches. The spiral features encourage circular movement. Suggested for 2 to 6 players
Galilei – the perfect Zone for new players: it is per- fectly balanced between the Humans and the Aliens. Suggested for 4 to 8 players (though you can play with up to 16 by combining two games).
Fermi – the technological Zone of the ship: perfect for competitive players, as it is strategically demanding. Not recommended for novice Humans. Suggested for 2 to 6 players.
Galvani – the corridor Zone: good for experienced players, it seems simple at first, but your early move- ments in the game will have a long-term impact on the outcome. Suggested for 2 to 8 players.

Players input:
Balena - 3 players max?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
A Hall

Illinois
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If you'll send me a copy of this game I'll be happy to playtest some of the other maps for you!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Miguel Guijo
Spain
Madrid
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, it would be great if cranio creations gives us some instructions about how many people in each map.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Flann Christenson
United States
Bemidji
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
maps
Just played on the Balena map. Two games with two players and two games with three players. I could not imagine this with more than three, though it might work. Quick deaths in all games. Only in the last game did the human player even get close to one of the escape pods.

Take this with the grain of salt, that those were my first four plays.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gamov
Singapore
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
thanks for the input, updated my post.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Miguel Guijo
Spain
Madrid
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I would love to have more info about this. I have always the same doubt when playing EFTAIOS, Which map should i use???. I always end up using the bigger, but i think it is not the good one to choose.
MORE HELP!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls