Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Richard Ham
Malta
Marsalforn
Gozo, Malta
flag msg tools
badge
CLICK THIS BEAGLE if you're looking for in-depth gameplay video run-throughs! :)
mbmbmbmbmb
Specifically the "pay 2 to get an extra good" and the "reroll dice" abilities? I assume the answer is yes, but just wanted to double check since the rules don't say...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Evgeni Liakhovich
United States
Beaverton
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yep.

http://boardgamegeek.com/thread/1146423/two-rule-question-ab...

Quote:
There's no difference for the action if you carry it out with your merchant or with your family member. In both cases you can use Bonus cards and Mosque tiles.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Ham
Malta
Marsalforn
Gozo, Malta
flag msg tools
badge
CLICK THIS BEAGLE if you're looking for in-depth gameplay video run-throughs! :)
mbmbmbmbmb
Glad8r wrote:
Yep.

Quote:
There's no difference for the action if you carry it out with your merchant or with your family member. In both cases you can use Bonus cards and Mosque tiles.

Damnit! I thought I checked all the threads!

As an aside, I wish people would stop making rules threads called "some questions"... AARGH! List the actual question in the thread, and do one thread per question, so that future folks can more easily avoid re-asking the same questions!!!!

/rant off

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Bond
United Kingdom
Banstead
Surrey
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
rahdo wrote:
As an aside, I wish people would stop making rules threads called "some questions"... AARGH! List the actual question in the thread, and do one thread per question, so that future folks can more easily avoid re-asking the same questions!!!!

I totally agree.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Grzegorz Kobiela
Germany
Hanover
Lower Saxony
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
Editor at Lookout Games
mbmbmbmbmb
geocentrix wrote:
rahdo wrote:

I totally agree.

+1

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Evgeni Liakhovich
United States
Beaverton
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
rahdo wrote:
Glad8r wrote:
Yep.

Quote:

/rant off

You're welcome?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh Bamford
United States
Jacksonville
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
rahdo wrote:

/rant off

You could add this talking point to the BGG runthrough you are planning.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.