Subject: Looking for advice on how to price this lot. rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jonas Albrecht
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
First, a quick disclaimer. I'm not accepting offers in this thread. If you like what you see here, I'll be more than happy to add the eBay link later.

Second, I understand that selling this stuff piecemeal might be smarter, but I'm just looking to unload the lot in one go. One quick, easy send off.

Here are the contents.

1 Starter Set

3 5th Patrol Wing expansions

1 Gor Portas expansion

1 Kraxon expansion

1 Koranak expansion

1 4th Division Battleship expansion

1 USS Enterprise expansion

1 USS Miranda expansion

1 USS Defiant expansion

1 USS Voyager expansion

1 USS Sutherland LE

1 Akorem LE

1 Set of Tokens from OP 1-6 (maybe incomplete, needs to be inventoried)

1 Set of Resources from OP 1-6 (Elite Attack Die, Command Tokens, Reinforcements Sideboard, Flagships, Hideki Fighters, Federation Fighters)

Sundry loose cards belonging to other expansions (mostly Romulan crew and tech cards.)

Every game token is accounted for (save the OPs), every mission card, each expansion is complete.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas Blackwell
United States
Middletown
Delaware
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
from what I've seen on other lots on ebay $7-10 a model seems to be what people are willing to go to on used. The OP Competitive Prizes might drive that up a couple bucks, but I'd expect for 140-190ish.
Granted, I've only been following the prices for about 3 weeks SO take it with a grain of salt.

This is the most recent semi-comparable I saw. Yours is fewer ships, but better OP stuff.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Star-Trek-Attack-Wing-Large-Collecti...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon Ginever
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Looking at the list, I would expect the Sutherland to fetch anything up to £40 or more, the Akorem probably around half that. The rest of the expansions probably £7-8 or so, except for the defiant which can go for a fair bit more due to now being virtually impossible to find anywhere.

Then not more than £20 for the starter assuming everything is present and in good condition. Then maybe £5 a throw for the OP resources

Sooooo, 20+40+25+(7x10)+15+(6x5) = £200 or whatever that is in your local currency, maybe knock a bit off because you are basically bundling a few things that everyone wants (defiant, Sutherland, flagship resources, akorem) with a massive amount of stuff that most people already have, and probably aren't going to want duplicates of.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas Blackwell
United States
Middletown
Delaware
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Spiney_Norman wrote:
Looking at the list, I would expect the Sutherland to fetch anything up to £40 or more, the Akorem probably around half that. The rest of the expansions probably £7-8 or so, except for the defiant which can go for a fair bit more due to now being virtually impossible to find anywhere.

Then not more than £20 for the starter assuming everything is present and in good condition. Then maybe £5 a throw for the OP resources

Sooooo, 20+40+25+(7x10)+15+(6x5) = £200 or whatever that is in your local currency, maybe knock a bit off because you are basically bundling a few things that everyone wants (defiant, Sutherland, flagship resources, akorem) with a massive amount of stuff that most people already have, and probably aren't going to want duplicates of.

How much is a normal expansion in the UK? looks like ~£12? That is about $5 more each than in the US. Which is about £8.5. You all getting hosed on the exchange rate whistle

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon NyD

Denver
Colorado
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Here's one of my lesser known ebay secrets: Price it at $1, no buyout, no reserve, 3 or 7 day auction ending Friday mid-late day. The market will decide the price. Though I rarely sell any Attack Wing items, I do sell other items and have noticed this works exceptionally good on used items. You're going to get rid of it no matter what, right?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonas Albrecht
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
jonnyd76 wrote:
You're going to get rid of it no matter what, right?

I haven't had the best of luck with your method in the past. I'd rather huck it into a dumpster for the catharsis rather than let the market decide this lot is worth $75.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Val Cassotta
msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
If you make sure to highlight that the Sutherland is included, you'll be hitting at least $75+ pretty quickly. Just that ship alone is going for $60-75 quite often.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.