Popular Tags: [View All]
Matthias Segers
Belgium
Brecht
Antwerpen
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Just to make sure:

LS attacks an objective. During this engagement, Boba Fett strikes at chewbacca. Fett's reaction to capture a unit that's dealt damage goes off. But Chewie's reaction to deal 2x damage when dealt damage goes off as well. Since the LS player is the active player, Chewie's reaction goes first, killing Boba, and thereby avoiding capture. Correct?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Grutz
Serbia
Belgrade
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yup, that's the way I would play it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthias Segers
Belgium
Brecht
Antwerpen
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Okay, thanks for the quick reply. Also, though I didn't really find this in the rules, my friend firmly believed it was mandatory to howl like a wookiee when he did this. Repeatedly.

He still lost though ninja

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Neil Kimball
United States
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Correct, and (I'm sure you knew this) by the same token if the DS player attacks and Fett strikes the walking carpet then the bounty hunter's reaction goes off first (as active player) and captures before Chewie gets to React.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Drew Thomson
Canada
Stittsville
Ontario
flag msg tools
This is the end; hold your breath and count to ten; feel the earth move and then; hear my heart burst again
badge
"We are not now that strength which in old days moved earth and heaven; that which we are, we are; one equal temper of heroic hearts, made weak by time and fate, but strong in will to strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield." - Tennyson
mbmbmbmbmb
The Rocketman wrote:
Also, though I didn't really find this in the rules, my friend firmly believed it was mandatory to howl like a wookiee when he did this. Repeatedly.

It's right there on the same page that instructs you to say "I find your lack of faith disturbing" whenever you play a Force Choke.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Schwarz
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
sdrewthomson wrote:
The Rocketman wrote:
Also, though I didn't really find this in the rules, my friend firmly believed it was mandatory to howl like a wookiee when he did this. Repeatedly.

It's right there on the same page that instructs you to say "I find your lack of faith disturbing" whenever you play a Force Choke.
Making a choking motion with your hand remains optional.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Garrett
United States
Laredo
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
StarkeRealm wrote:
sdrewthomson wrote:
The Rocketman wrote:

Making a choking motion with your hand remains optional.

I thought the hand gesture was mandatory and saying "I find your lack of faith disturbing" was the optional part. I guess it must be a regional thing.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
marc gauthier
Canada
Gatineau
Quebec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
yeah but since we are talking about a Wookie...you just win all the time when you play him.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Papenfuss
United States
Star
Idaho
flag msg tools
"Your results are back: it's negative"......um, is that a bad thing?
mbmbmbmbmb
The Rocketman wrote:
Since the LS player is the active player, Chewie's reaction goes first, killing Boba, and thereby avoiding capture. Correct?

Which is why Boba really needs that Mandalorian armor before he goes up against decent opponents...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Mills
United States
Los Angeles
CA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
sdrewthomson wrote:
The Rocketman wrote:

Along with saying "It's a trap!" whenever you play Ackbar.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.