Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Steve Lopez
United States
Cooper City
Florida
flag msg tools
I have a question regarding the Buccaneer Bones Expansion: WAP 40103

A friend introduced me to the game one day. He got his copy and had donated via KickStarter. When I had heard about the KickStarter, it was already over and I missed my chance to donate. Shortly afterwards I bought my copy and had a blast with it. I revisited my friend who had introduced it to me and he had gotten the Expansion that came with donating.

I really enjoy the game, and I would love to bring it to parties to play amongst the crowd of 4+ people.

I would like to know if the Expansion itself will be sold in stores or on their website in the near future. Does anyone have information on this? I'm bummed I didn't get to donate, and it sucks being left out of cool stuff like this. I'm pretty sure there are others who feel the same way as well. It would be amazing to add to my collection, and I'd pick it up in a heartbeat.

Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Olav Fakkeldij
Netherlands
Beverwijk
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Why not buy a second copy of the base game?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Allen OConnor
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Glass Bead Board Games
badge
Read my blog
mbmbmbmbmb
You would end up with two players playing as the same colour if you used two base sets. Why not send them an email? Kris Gould is a really cool guy.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Olav Fakkeldij
Netherlands
Beverwijk
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
van00uber wrote:
You would end up with two players playing as the same colour if you used two base sets...
That's not a problem in this game. Especially not once you've seen the player colours in the expansion laugh

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Lopez
United States
Cooper City
Florida
flag msg tools
olavf wrote:
That's not a problem in this game. Especially not once you've seen the player colours in the expansion laugh

I've seen the colors in the expansion. Orange would be great! I dunno. It seems like a good suggestion, but not the answer I'm personally looking for. It doesn't feel the same nor adds the variety. I'll try dropping him an email for now.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ed Glenn
United States
Issaquah
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Steve,
Glad you liked the game so much. Kris and Mike put a lot of work into getting it published and the Kickstarter project was crazy awesome! Kris has developed at least 2 additional versions of the game that could be expansions one day.

We have no plans to sell the Kickstarter Expansion Set in stores; it was a reward for Backers, but drop me a line at ed_glenn@wattsalpoag.com and I'll see what I can do for you.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.