Subject: Release Update? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Josh
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Any Word from the KS backers on shipping? I'm not a KSer, just a retail shmoe, but this has my rebel transport and Tantive IV held hostage at CSI until it drops, and I'm waiting for both those and it with bated breath ^^

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pydro
United States
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
From a GtG post on the KS comments:

GSF is in a cargo container on a ship in the Pacific! They are estimating arrival in our warehouse some time toward the end of May. We will be posting an update to that effect shortly.

Last we heard from the shipper, the boat was on schedule to arrive some time the end of the month!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J Karrde
United States
San Diego
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
As a KS backer, last I've heard is from a May 1st comment GtG made on the KS campaign:
GtG on KS wrote:
Last we heard from the shipper, the boat was on schedule to arrive some time the end of the month!

I can only speculate based on that the KS backers will get it early June, then retail shortly after.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bill Stull
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I asked GtG through the kickstarter when this would be up for sale on their site and was told mid June
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.