chris leko
United States
Brooksville
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
What's so great about it?
mbmbmbmbmb
So I got this in CSI's sale and have sort of played a game. The question I'm having is how to exactly appease the Gods? Mainly the ones that require you to banish items/cards.

Are there card effects that allow me to do this? A cursory glance through the rules and cards leaves me a bit confused as to how I can banish cards. Also, for those that require me to banish 3 cards, do I have to do that at one time, in one turn, or across all my turns?

Thanks in advance!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Box of Delights
United Kingdom
Neston
Wiltshire
flag msg tools
designer
Visit me at www.boxofdelights.net
mbmbmbmbmb
often wrote:
So I got this in CSI's sale and have sort of played a game. The question I'm having is how to exactly appease the Gods? Mainly the ones that require you to banish items/cards.

Are there card effects that allow me to do this? A cursory glance through the rules and cards leaves me a bit confused as to how I can banish cards. Also, for those that require me to banish 3 cards, do I have to do that at one time, in one turn, or across all my turns?

Thanks in advance!

Banishing a card simply means taking it from your hand and removing it from the game, nothing more than this (actually you place them in a "banished pile" - all cards in the "banished pile" are out of the game). And if a God asks that you banish three cards, then you must do this at once, removing three cards from your hand, at one and the same time, from the game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
chris leko
United States
Brooksville
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
What's so great about it?
mbmbmbmbmb
ricky2002 wrote:
often wrote:

Thanks in advance!

Banishing a card simply means taking it from your hand and removing it from the game, nothing more than this (actually you place them in a "banished pile" - all cards in the "banished pile" are out of the game). And if a God asks that you banish three cards, then you must do this at once, removing three cards from your hand, at one and the same time, from the game.

So I can just do this whenever I want? There isn't a card effect required for me to banish a card?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kris Ardianto
Indonesia
DKI Jakarta - Jakarta Utara
flag msg tools
badge
https://www.facebook.com/gopopnow
mbmbmbmbmb
often wrote:
ricky2002 wrote:
often wrote:

Thanks in advance!

So I can just do this whenever I want? There isn't a card effect required for me to banish a card?

Each God can be appeased when the timing is perfect. You can appease a certain of God by banish 3 items, only in certain phase (If I am not mistaken, it's on God Phase, grey background).

Sorry for piggypacking, but I also have a question about appeasing Gods.
I noticed that there are some Gods that need to banish or give or sacrifice, and one of them has the text "from your hand" and others don't. This gives me the impression of restriction. When there's a "from your hand" text it's strictly from your hand only. But otherwise, it's okay to get the cards from anywhere (hand/discard/draw).
So how these cards works?
Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.