Popular Tags: [View All]
L W
United States
San Francisco
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
My wife and I got into ANR last summer and loved the game. We have 2 cores and all the data packs. She's in grad school and has lost interest in the game mainly due to lack of time to keep up with the expansions. I was thinking maybe I could try a DIY draft with the cards I own, instead of traditional deck building. Any suggestions on how to go about this? Are there draft deck lists that I could copy?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joshua H
United States
Cary
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I haven't tried them personally, but the Stimhack guys keep publishing draft cubes Corp/Runner

Edit: This does include cards from the two deluxe expansions, which you didn't say you had.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
L W
United States
San Francisco
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Fauxreigner wrote:
I haven't tried them personally, but the Stimhack guys keep publishing draft cubes Corp/Runner

Edit: This does include cards from the two deluxe expansions, which you didn't say you had.

I have the deluxe expansions as well. Also I can proxy cards I don't own (i.e. three cores). Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Falko Sieverding
Germany
Rees
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I did my own Self Made Draft Cube.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
dan dargenio
United States
Philadelphia
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Budapest wrote:
Fauxreigner wrote:

I have the deluxe expansions as well. Also I can proxy cards I don't own (i.e. three cores). Thanks!

For two-player drafting, we recommend grid drafting from the cube. To do this, you lay out 9 cards in a 3x3 grid, then each player takes a row or column (the second-picking player has only a 3x2 grid to pick from), before tossing the rest of the pack out. Alternate first picks, and use 14 packs total for each side.

Here's me and SneakySly testing out the concept with a lot of success:

http://stimhack.com/netrunner-cube-1v1-grid-draft-the-draft/
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.