Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Thomas Huter
Switzerland
Basel
Basel-Stadt
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
When another player has ElGringo and i shoot the gatling gun. When do i receive the arrow? Before or after i get rid of all my arrows? So will i be with 0 or 1 arrow?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Lott
United States
Mason
Michigan
flag msg tools
Being a Lions fan is a gift...
badge
...and a curse.
mbmbmbmbmb
Never thought of that. I'd probably play that you lose arrows first and then gain one so you'd have 1, but I'm not sure what's official.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy
United Kingdom
Manchester
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Blott wrote:
Never thought of that. I'd probably play that you lose arrows first and then gain one so you'd have 1, but I'm not sure what's official.
I'm pretty sure that's how we played it when it came up..

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gubisi Róbert
Hungary
Székesfehérvár
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Squeezel wrote:
When another player has ElGringo and i shoot the gatling gun. When do i receive the arrow? Before or after i get rid of all my arrows? So will i be with 0 or 1 arrow?

In the rulebok you find the order of dice rolls and it says: "You must apply all the dice results in the following order".
So the order:
1. Arrow
2. Dynamyte
3. Bull's Eye 1
4. Bull's Eye 2
5. Gatling

Int his case you have to take the arrow and after erase all of them because of your Gatling.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Radosław Michalak
Poland
Bytom
flag msg tools
Gaming is for having fun. Fun requires clear rules.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
In original Bang! there was a simple rule: resolve the whole effect before applying another one.
I would follow it here also.
So you resolve the Gatling (shoot + remove arrows).
Then you apply Gringo's response.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Lott
United States
Mason
Michigan
flag msg tools
Being a Lions fan is a gift...
badge
...and a curse.
mbmbmbmbmb
Gubirobi wrote:
Squeezel wrote:

In the rulebok you find the order of dice rolls and it says: "You must apply all the dice results in the following order".
So the order:
1. Arrow
2. Dynamyte
3. Bull's Eye 1
4. Bull's Eye 2
5. Gatling

Int his case you have to take the arrow and after erase all of them because of your Gatling.

Yes, but the arrow we're talking about is not from a die result. This arrow doesn't take effect until the Gatling gun hits El Gringo.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gubisi Róbert
Hungary
Székesfehérvár
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Blott wrote:
Gubirobi wrote:
Squeezel wrote:

So the order:
1. Arrow
2. Dynamyte
3. Bull's Eye 1
4. Bull's Eye 2
5. Gatling

Yes, but the arrow we're talking about is not from a die result. This arrow doesn't take effect until the Gatling gun hits El Gringo.

You are right, I just skipped that info.
In this case the players should make decision when because there is nothing in the Rulebook related to this.
I agree with Radziol, dice rolling, resolution of results and Gringo's response.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas Huter
Switzerland
Basel
Basel-Stadt
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ok thanx. So its not really sure, but not as important.

I think when it comes up, the round can decide. I would also played it with the one arrow from El Gringo left, but my round decided the other way.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
dV Giochi
msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello everybody,
sorry for the delay.

First you apply the entire effect of the gatling, hitting all the other players and discarding all your arrows, and then El Gringo performs his ability giving an arrow to you.

This also prevents an indian attack while still playing the gatling effect, that would be a little messy...

Hope this will help

Ciao

Martino Chiacchiera
Junior Editor
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.