Hide
1 Posts

Customizable Games» Forums » General

Subject: Looking for some playtesters In Sydney rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Kevin Mason
msg tools
I'm a game designer working on a game call Invoke. So far my friends and family have been very kind with the play testing and we have worked out a few bugs ... however I need to find some play testers who are willing to give me some honest feedback.

The print and play version of my game will be out sometime next week and I’m hoping to get some good feedback that way .. however there is nothing like watching a few other people play and take notes. My prototype of Invoke will be arriving in the the mail some time in the next month (can I tell you customs is a pain in the #%@$)

Invoke is a card game where the players combine cards to make a unique spell for the exact situation they are currently in. The players must have a creative mind and the rules can take a bit getting used to. I am hoping to find ways to reduce the learning curve a bit.

So if you are in the sydney area and would like to be part of this play testing please contact me. I’m not trying to sell a game .. I have to finish with the design first. If nothing else we can have a blast over Pizza and meet other gamers.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.