Subject: alien arms dealer card clarification rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Shoosh shoo
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey everyone.

I played this game competitive the other night (1st time). I liked it. I drew a card which i think is alien arms dealer that is a play immediately and a remains in play. I believe it says that while in play any player can buy a space stuff card for 3 menace tokens i believe. It seemed weird to play a card that benefitted everyone. Does this card benefit only the person who Played it? It sounds more like a card to be played in coop mode.

I find that with the flying frog games they tend to be confusing because their games are designed to be both coop and competitive.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chuck Hurd
United States
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Here is it:

You use action points to buy Space Stuff cards. Everyone can use it even in comp. play but there is a cost during your Actions phase.

You might be able to play it, use it on your turn, and then cancel it before anyone else can use it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shoosh shoo
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ah ok. I forgot it was ap instead of menace tokens. I was thinking that if someone played during competitive play nobody would really want to cancel it. I guess u could do it yourself

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.