Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Brendan Lapsley
United States
Verona
WI
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Looking around, I've seen a lot of people complaining about installing this app on S4s and while I managed a work around, I didn't see it posted many places. I'm just trying to make sure the answer is available.
(This might only be restricted to Amazon Appstore, but I don't know for certain)

Issue:
Application downloads, then sits on install for a few moments, then goes back to an uninstalled state prompting you to download/install again.

Solution:
Unmount your physical SD card (Settings -> Storage -> Unmount SD Card). Install the application. Re-mount your physical SD card.

Reason (as best I can tell):
The Galaxy S4 emulates an SD card using it's internal memory. I assume the issue stems from the application not knowing which to look at. By unmounting the physical card, it removes the ambiguity.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Pelton
United Kingdom
Hucknall
Nottinghamshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I've got an s4 and I have it installed with all the expansions fine. It is on sd card. I installed it from Google play not Amazon.

I don't trust any 3rd party market places.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brendan Lapsley
United States
Verona
WI
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ya, only reason I got it on amazon is because I had a ton of the coins, so I didn't have to pay for it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Glenn Darrin
United States
Orlando
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, gotta get it thru the Play store. Also, you must install on a strong WiFi network. I tried installing using my regular cell network and had the same problem. Then I installed using my WiFi network at home and worked fine.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew M
United States
New Haven
Connecticut
flag msg tools
admin
8/8 FREE, PROTECTED
badge
513ers Assemble!
mb
Moved to ES:Omens

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.