Popular Tags: [View All]
Matt Uhrich
United States
Dillsburg
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
At long last, CoolStuffInc has this in stock. 20+ copies.

http://www.coolstuffinc.com/p/154321

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gabriel Manasan
Philippines
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Wait, you mean it's already out of stock AGAIN??? WTF Z-Man?! How about showing some support!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tanks Alot
United States
Fort Mill
South Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
go2 Youtube Historical Gaming
mbmbmbmbmb
Probably a hot item with the recent release of Civil War Pocket Battles
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Uhrich
United States
Dillsburg
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I immediately sent an email to add it to my pre-order, but they didn't get it in time. cry

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Nuttleman
United States
Lincoln
Nebraska
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The ZMan site says it's in stock, but I don't know if I want to order directly from there. Has anyone else ordered directly from ZMan?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Carkeet
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
mb
I ordered "Pandemic: On the Brink" via Z-Man since I couldn't find it in stock at a reputable U.S. based store or online retailer that hadn't tripled the suggested retail price. I was deployed to Kuwait when I placed the order, so the game took a few weeks to reach my APO AE address. I'm assuming items delivered to the Continental U.S. do not take as long.

Despite the time and distance, the package arrived in good condition and the game itself was in mint condition.

I plan to order "Pocket Battles: Macedonians vs. Persians" today as I'm curious to see how these ancient armies would hold up against a volley of Union or Confederate muskets. It costs approximately $22 with shipping; a shame considering PB: MvP was in stock at CoolStuff when I picked up PB: UvC at the CoolStuff store in Maitland. Don't know what I was thinking …

In short, I recommend ordering from Z-Man if you cannot find a reasonably priced copy on your home soil.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.