leonardo balbi
Brazil
Rio de Janeiro
RJ
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello..everyone...
I´ve ordered my MM'44 core game from www.fairplaygames.com a week ago , and Im eager to start playing ..but it goes to take at least another week till it arrives on my home , here in Brazil ....

But I´have a friend who will be in Rome in a couple of weeks. He can bring me a game if I tell him where to buy...he´s on vacating , so I just cant send him in a insane search for all over the city...

So, guys , does anyone here knows a game store on Rome city, Italy...?
If possible, close to Coliseum ...

And for all italian who read this post, Congratulations for the victory on Germany...maybe in South Africa the brazilian team do not shame us, bralizians, in such a way again...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ken Takacs
Italy
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
My mom is Italian, so the World Cup victory was sweet. Your Brazilians have nothing to be ashamed of--besides you are still ranked number one in the world.

Sorry I cannot help you with getting the game, but if you already ordered it, why not just wait until next week to receive it? Even if your friend could bring it back to you from Rome, that will not be for a couple of weeks at least. I do not understand your problem.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.