Popular Tags: [View All]
Jim Scheiderich
United States
Liverpool
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Does anyone have or has Kenzer provided a sheet showing what each of the counters are? This is really true for first time players - we had a Planetoid on Action Card Event show up but I don't know if you use an Asteroid marker or just what? (We mistakenly used the Plasma Shield marker)

If I get my scanner up an working I will try to get something together myself...zombie

Thanks

PS: Most loved the game - as owner and introducer of the game last night - my ship blew up on the third turn - damn Space Goats... They all loved THAT!cry

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Craig Zipse
United States
Jasper
Georgia
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
LHIM wrote:
Does anyone have or has Kenzer provided a sheet showing what each of the counters are? This is really true for first time players - we had a Planetoid on Action Card Event show up but I don't know if you use an Asteroid marker or just what? (We mistakenly used the Plasma Shield marker)

If I get my scanner up an working I will try to get something together myself...zombie

Thanks

PS: Most loved the game - as owner and introducer of the game last night - my ship blew up on the third turn - damn Space Goats... They all loved THAT!cry

Hey Jim,

The Planetoid counters were missing from the counter sheet. They will be available (along with some other things) in the web enhancement that Kenzer will be providing soon. I was told the web enhancement would be available very shortly following Origins. In the meantime, you can use three overturned mine counters for the Planetoid. Essentially, it is an asteroid in all respects save that it is a 3 hex counter (not in a straight line mind you).

Man, seems like those Space Goats make lots of friends! Thanks for you interest in the game and I am glad to hear the game was well received.

- Craig

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Evans
Canada
Nobleton
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
A bit of a discrepency in your answers here, Craig.

For the last of my questions you answered in this thread, http://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/115879
you said that a Planetoid was a 7-hex asteroid.

Here, you're saying that it's a 3-hex one.

So which is it?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Craig Zipse
United States
Jasper
Georgia
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
mevans444 wrote:
A bit of a discrepency in your answers here, Craig.

For the last of my questions you answered in this thread, http://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/115879
you said that a Planetoid was a 7-hex asteroid.

Here, you're saying that it's a 3-hex one.

So which is it?

It's a 3 hex marker. Not sure where my brain was in the last thread! Sorry for the misunderstanding.

- Craig

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.