Crazy Adam
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
Congratulations. You have just discovered the secret message.
badge
Please send your answer to Old Pink, care of the Funny Farm, Chalfont.
mbmbmbmbmb
... and grabbed the laser turrets and satellite dish between their thumb and forefinger, giving them a twist to see if they rotated?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Bailey
United States
Statesville
NC
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Heh, I thought about it, when mine arrives tomorrow I will try it. Very. Carefully.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jake Di Toro
United States
Virginia Beach
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You don't need to be careful. Matter of fact you probably need to put a little effort into it the first time.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
andy scott
United States
Saint Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes they r a bit resistant. But its great they rotate! I'm loving the model and can't wait for an imperial huge ship!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Ptak
United States
Livermore
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The main batteries and the antenna do rotate. If the antenna is pointed down the bow though, it could come off! It's sloted.

Wouldn't try with the smaller turbolasers though.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryce K. Nielsen
United States
Elk Ridge
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I rotated mine right away

The antenna can be taken off if you want, it doesn't rotate 360 (though you can take it off and put it back on 'backwards' if you want it facing the other side).

-shnar

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Bailey
United States
Statesville
NC
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
And...yes! You are all correct. It was easier and more reassuring to twist them from their bases. They do twist and pop out, and perhaps this could be used to the advantage of being able to store the ship where, in some storage solutions, the turrets or satellite dish could become damaged with pressure from above or below.

Couldn't believe how much awesomer the game was last night with this behemoth on the table.

And yes, the Rebels owned the table. cool

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.