Popular Tags: [View All]
Face Man
Australia
Toowoomba
QLD
flag msg tools
mb
Hi guys

I ordered some dice on the 28th of April from Gamestation.net, but they as yet haven't showed up. The invoice that I have been sent shows them as shipped.

I understand that its an international order, but its been almost 2 months.

I've tried sending emails to them (judy@gamestation.net and customerservice@gamestation.net), I've posted on their Facebook page but as yet I've gotten no response.

Has anyone had problems with them before? Does anyone know of another way that I can contact them about my order?

Thanks
Dave

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Salamone
United States
Billerica
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
Aggravating people worldwide since 1964
mbmbmbmbmb
I've never heard of this company. However, it has been accredited by the Better Business Bureau since 2003 and has an "A+" rating. BBB and Gamestation's website list this phone number (866) 600-3684.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Face Man
Australia
Toowoomba
QLD
flag msg tools
mb
Thanks,

I might try calling them, though it is a little bit inconvenient with the time zone differences, as I'll have to call them at about 10pm tonight, my time.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Powers
United States
Spokane Valley
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
NYMAN wrote:
Hi guys

I ordered some dice on the 28th of April from Gamestation.net, but they as yet haven't showed up. The invoice that I have been sent shows them as shipped.

I understand that its an international order, but its been almost 2 months.

I've tried sending emails to them (judy@gamestation.net and customerservice@gamestation.net), I've posted on their Facebook page but as yet I've gotten no response.

Has anyone had problems with them before? Does anyone know of another way that I can contact them about my order?

Thanks
Dave

Doing some quick math, 28th of April plus 2 months = 28th of June. Am I missing something?

Tom
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Howard
United States
Elkhart
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
What method of shipping did you choose? Depending on shipping, and customs, I can see it would take about a month to arrive.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ivan Barker
Canada
London
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I've ordered once from these guys, and got everything pretty quickly (a month to Canada). Was pretty happy with my first order.

Second order I placed, I had to cancel an hour later. I was told by Judy that she cancelled it, but the charges were not reversed. It wasn't until over a week later, after I threatened to file a complaint with PayPal and leave a negative review on here, that she finally reversed the charges.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Face Man
Australia
Toowoomba
QLD
flag msg tools
mb
You are correct, is has only been 1 month, I had based this on the fact that
I had used the pay after delivery option with Paypal, which used to be 45 days, so based it on that.

Pay after delivery is now 21 days, so it had not been as long as I had first thought. Still not encouraging that they don't respond to emails, neither do they answer either of the phone numbers listed on the website or BBB.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Salamone
United States
Billerica
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
Aggravating people worldwide since 1964
mbmbmbmbmb
NYMAN wrote:
You are correct, is has only been 1 month, I had based this on the fact that
I had used the pay after delivery option with Paypal, which used to be 45 days, so based it on that.

Pay after delivery is now 21 days, so it had not been as long as I had first thought. Still not encouraging that they don't respond to emails, neither do they answer either of the phone numbers listed on the website or BBB.

By the appearance of the website, I'm willing to bet this is a family business that they operate from home in their spare time.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.