Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
S Forrester
United States
Altamonte Springs
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Playing for the first time...love new components, great "feel" & tension in the game. However, I don't see any indication as to how soldiers enter the game unless all five police are already in play (which would only occur at a late and extreme stage of the game). Is this how it is meant to be? Did I miss something?

Also, if a member of the Resistance is arrested, does this "open the path" to the safe house for the remaining members? That is, does removing a worker from the board mean the arresting officer is also moved off board (albeit to return, unlike the member of the Resistance)?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
They call me Mister...
Ireland
Donegal
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Soldiers enter when the soldier track advances (i.e. when policemen are shot, soldier track goes up & morale goes down). The number of soldiers to go on patrol is the number on the soldier track and they are placed after the police (milice). E.g. if the soldier track is 2 and the patrol number is 3 you place one police first on patrol, then the next two patrols are soldiers.

No, this doesn't open the path as the rules state "the patrol pawn replaces the player pawn on that space."

Welcome to the game, I'm new too but it doesn't take long to get everything right.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
S Forrester
United States
Altamonte Springs
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks...so the only "mechanism" to advance the soldier track is the shooting of a policeman--is that correct?

Played (and lost) my first game last night. Came close and enjoyed it, though, despite running out of time and being one piece of intel short of victory!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Reverend Uncle Bastard
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
Unapologetic Continual Troublemaker!
mbmbmbmbmb
arucuan wrote:
Thanks...so the only "mechanism" to advance the soldier track is the shooting of a policeman--is that correct?

That is totally correct.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.