Bruges: The City on the Zwin» Forums » Rules

Subject: questions about some cards. rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
jihyun choi
South Korea
flag msg tools
mbmb
"Schwedin" 's effect means "immediatly use another player's person card". And then the card is exhausted ? or Can card's owner use the card at the same round ?

"Nautiker" , "model" 's effect means "Search the same kind person card in discard pile and play the card in the player's empty house".
The card that played empty house's cost is spent ? or free ?

Target of "Saboteur"'s effect is every opponent ? or just one opponent?

PS: I'm Korean. I translated German to English by using Google translator.
But I was surprised 'cause results was so smooth
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paulo Renato
Portugal
Vila Nova Gaia
Porto
flag msg tools
I run through Rahdo's Runthroughs and make right what once went wrong (via annotations)
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I have the English Version of the expansion, so to answer your questions,

"Swede" - Immediately use a person of your choice from an opponent's play area (Exception: no final scoring cards)

It doesn't say anything about the card being exhausted and the owner of the card not being able to use it that round... but I don't know if I choose to use a card that needs a worker if I put the worker there or if just pay it to the supply, will create a question for it

Navigator, Model... the person you pick from the discard pile is played for free into an Empty house that you already have to have in your play area.

Saboteur - It's from each opponent
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.