Popular Tags: [View All]
Michał Ozon
Poland
Opole
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Guys!

The 1944: Race to the Rhine game will have it's premiere at UK Games Expo 2014! Please visit -> http://ukgamesexpo.co.uk/ for more info about the fair. We will bring also the Days of Honor: Operation Wildhorn III game.

Our stand will be in the Library hall (L-16).

Please visit our stand! You will be able to play Race to the Rhine and Days of Honor games there, buy them, and meet their authors!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ivano Rosa
Italy
Ferentino
Frosinone
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I've sent an e-mail...

any promos for the two games?

Ivano
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michał Ozon
Poland
Opole
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
LordYupa wrote:
any promos for the two games?

No special promos, but there will be authors there, so any bought copy could be signed.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ivano Rosa
Italy
Ferentino
Frosinone
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
awaiting reply via e-mail, i want to order the games

ciao
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Hellsten
United Kingdom
Thatcham
Berkshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Any news on prices for the show?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jaro Andruszkiewicz
England
St Albans
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
1944: Race to the Rhine GBP 50
Czas Honoru: Operacja Most III GBP 12
CLASH: Jihad vs. McWorld GBP 10
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Willy Adam
United Kingdom
Co. Down
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

Right, crazy request here but I thought I might try anyway...

Just saw the designer notes on this game and I'm in awe.

I would so dearly love to get the game from the Expo but I can't make it. I would be willing to send a fellow gamer attending the Expo the quoted £50 via paypal to purchase the game for me (+ say £6? for shipping via collect+/myhermes/whoever is cheapest-most convenient for you).

Also, if you're reading this, chances are you're planning on buying the game for yourself... And who knows, there might even be multibuys discounts from the stall (I could be dreaming here!) so we could both take advantage of the situation?

In any case, if a fellow UK gamer reads this and wouldn't mind spending some of his/her time and effort to acquire this wonderful-looking game for me, please give me a shout!

Ta!

note: I checked with some Polish online retailers and I know I could get it for roughly the same price shipped to the UK but a) I'm not so good dealing with Polish websites and b) I thought it might be easier and quicker to get it this way...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Waldek Gumienny
Poland
Opole
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
rathmourne wrote:

Right, crazy request here but I thought I might try anyway...

Just saw the designer notes on this game and I'm in awe.

I would so dearly love to get the game from the Expo but I can't make it. I would be willing to send a fellow gamer attending the Expo the quoted £50 via paypal to purchase the game for me (+ say £6? for shipping via collect+/myhermes/whoever is cheapest-most convenient for you).

Also, if you're reading this, chances are you're planning on buying the game for yourself... And who knows, there might even be multibuys discounts from the stall (I could be dreaming here!) so we could both take advantage of the situation?

In any case, if a fellow UK gamer reads this and wouldn't mind spending some of his/her time and effort to acquire this wonderful-looking game for me, please give me a shout!

Ta!

note: I checked with some Polish online retailers and I know I could get it for roughly the same price shipped to the UK but a) I'm not so good dealing with Polish websites and b) I thought it might be easier and quicker to get it this way...

We are in touch with an UK distributor, and I hope that the game should be soon available for buying in your favourite shops.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Willy Adam
United Kingdom
Co. Down
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Lord Voldemort wrote:

We are in touch with an UK distributor, and I hope that the game should be soon available for buying in your favourite shops.

Great news! Thank you for letting us know...

And all the best for the Expo!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jaro Andruszkiewicz
England
St Albans
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
rathmourne wrote:

Where do you live Willy? I will be moving to Greater London later this summer, so I may as well bring one copy for you.

cheers!

Jaro
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Willy Adam
United Kingdom
Co. Down
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

Hi Jaro,

Thank you for your proposition! I live in Northern Ireland these days (although I'm originally from Laon, on the R2R map, right on Bradley's path!) but I don't get to London much at all. Any game would still have to be shipped to me (internal UK shipping)...

Still pondering whether to order online from Poland (would cost me ~£57) or wait to see if someone bites my Expo offer or still, wait for UK distribution (although that could take many months I take it?).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jaro Andruszkiewicz
England
St Albans
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Willy,

You should be able to locate Laon on some Napoleonic games maps too. From what I remember, Laon was on the retreat route of La Grande Armee in 1815

Once I move in, I may just go to the post office and send one to you, if you don't have one by that time, no worries.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Willy Adam
United Kingdom
Co. Down
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Wow, that's very kind of you Jaro! If I still don't have a copy by the end of the summer, I'll get in touch!

As for Laon, I figured it would appear on wargame maps alright but I'm not a 'true' wargamer so I hadn't come across one, yet! I understand some Napoleonic maps would have the area covered (there was a Battle of Laon too in 1814) but probably WWI game maps as well since the famous Chemin des Dames frontline lies a few km to the south.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michał Ozon
Poland
Opole
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi guys! Thank you for such a warm welcome!

The place is great, but you should think about something bigger next year!

The R2R game is alomost sold out so if you want to get it in the UK please visit our stand tomorrow morning!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve
United Kingdom
Farnham
Surrey
flag msg tools
designer
mb
Thanks Michael for teaching me and my 9 year old son this great game. We played 3 player tonight and he won again!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sam Freeman
United Kingdom
Exeter
Devon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Meeples Corner (www.meeplescorner.co.uk) picked up a batch at the UK Games Expo on Sunday, so keep an eye on their site for some very soon!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
kergen ramirez
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Michael, just a suggestion for future shows consider cutting the length of the demos to 20 - 30 mins you missed out on at least 3 purchases because they couldn't demo the game!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Willy Adam
United Kingdom
Co. Down
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

... and I just ordered my copy from Paul @ boardgameguru!

£57.80 delivered. Just couldn't resist anymore!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.