Subject: Intro comprehensive rule description? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Brad R
United States
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Does anyone know of a short comprehensive rule page or "intro reader" that you can hand or read to new players? I find myself introducing the game to family and friends and almost have the act down but find that I forget or leave open ends every once in a while. For instance, last time I introduced my mom to the game and she believed that she had to always have an active ticket. This came out in her advantage as she somehow pulled tickets that coincided with her routes every time and she destroyed me but I could have easily seen it going the other way and killing the opinion of the game.

thanks in advance

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Newton
United Kingdom
Wiltshire
flag msg tools
badge
In the interest of giving credit where credit is due, my avatar is a scan of a hand-drawn caricature by cartoonist Jim Naylor which was done at my company's 20th anniversary dinner.
mbmbmbmbmb
There appear to be several in the Files section - have you looked to see if any of those fit what you want?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan C
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
1 page rule summaries are often posted by users in the files section of most games I see on BGG.

I often print and place one of these in the box. Great reference plus I write scores/date on reverse side every time we play the game. Track high scores, etc.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.