Popular Tags: [View All]
Daniel Barrett
United States
Lake Forest Park
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmb
I've been looking thru the files but I haven't been able to find any mousepad sized play mats, I'd like to be able to print some off thru Artscow.

Any suggestions?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marc Drebing
United States
Sandy
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Me too, me too!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Francis K. Lalumiere
Canada
Brossard
Quebec
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Couldn't you just scan the current playmat, enlarge it to your liking and print it out on 8x11 card stock?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Barrett
United States
Lake Forest Park
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmb
weishaupt wrote:
Couldn't you just scan the current playmat, enlarge it to your liking and print it out on 8x11 card stock?

No

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jack Fleming
United States
Orange
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Here you go

This is what they look like printed:

When I configured it for printing through cowcow, I set the edge of the image right to the "bleed line", unfortunately it got a little cut off. If I were to do it again I would put some buffer room between the image and the bleed line to ensure it didn't get cut off. That being said, I'm extremely happy with them and it's increased my enjoyment of the game immensely.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Barrett
United States
Lake Forest Park
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmb
moosemcd wrote:
Here you go

This is what they look like printed:

When I configured it for printing through cowcow, I set the edge of the image right to the "bleed line", unfortunately it got a little cut off. If I were to do it again I would put some buffer room between the image and the bleed line to ensure it didn't get cut off. That being said, I'm extremely happy with them and it's increased my enjoyment of the game immensely.

Thanks,

Artscow has a mousepad special going - Z099MOUSEPADXWGTA

I ordered 4 Quarriors and 4 Marvel Dice Masters for $28 shipped.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.