Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Parker McParker
United Kingdom
Bath
Somerset
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've not seen this in the shops much anyway, but this has a great theme.
The original is about fusty wizards and their smelly dried herbs.
This one is awesome and has pink pussies wearing bows and other such anthropomorphism.

Yes, its Hello Kitty Labyrinth! Has every avenue been pursued now in this game line up?

Currently £30 on Amazon. TKMaxx in Bath has several for under a tenner.

PINK!

M.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Waggly Bean
United Kingdom
Walsall
West Midlands
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Nice find, I was actually looking at the BGG entry for that a couple of months ago. Think I will take a trip to TK Maxx then!

Thanks for the heads up!

EDIT: Just realised you said it was the Hello Kitty one. Hmm, I would prefer the original. But as it's the same game (as far as I'm aware) it should still be fun. I think I'm man enough for it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris
United Kingdom
Birmingham
England
flag msg tools
badge
Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars, where you will be forced to drift aimlessly farther into the vast, empty abyss of space until a lack of food, water and oxygen causes you to succumb to Death's cold embrace.
mbmbmbmbmb
£16 for the normal version on Amazon if that's what you want. It really is a great game for what it is. So many aspects of great games. Meaningful decisions, agency and no dice to be seen. Simple to understand and very interesting.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Craig Johnson
United Kingdom
Boston
Lincolnshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
TheRocketSurgeon wrote:
£16 for the normal version on Amazon if that's what you want. It really is a great game for what it is. So many aspects of great games. Meaningful decisions, agency and no dice to be seen. Simple to understand and very interesting.

It was £7 in TK Maxx in Boston....£7!! Bargain, bought it, got it on the table for the missus and teenage son, went down a storm...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ewen Pearson
United Kingdom
Shipley
West Yorkshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
£7 in Leeds too. They had two left that I could see.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Neil Corcoran
United Kingdom
Buckingham
Bucks
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
whosearmy wrote:
£7 in Leeds too. They had two left that I could see.

I bagged the last one in Bletchley, it was £9.99 not £7 so YMMV.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Waggly Bean
United Kingdom
Walsall
West Midlands
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Finally got myself to TK Maxx - went to the one in Sutton Coldfield and picked up what appeared to be the only copy on the shelves. It was hiding behind something else as well! £9.99 there rather than £7, but still a good price. It is SO pink!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Howard Burdett
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
badge
I SHALL DESTROY ALL THE CIVILIZED PLANETS
mbmbmbmbmb
And now for the most embarrassing post I've yet made on BGG...

Anniversary with SO coming up and this would be a perfect present. Unfortunately I have scoured both central London TKMaxx branches without success. It's a huge ask, but is there an hero geek out there who could pick one up in passing and send at my expense?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Howard Burdett
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
badge
I SHALL DESTROY ALL THE CIVILIZED PLANETS
mbmbmbmbmb
the_spiral wrote:
And now for the most embarrassing post I've yet made on BGG...

Anniversary with SO coming up and this would be a perfect present. Unfortunately I have scoured both central London TKMaxx branches without success. It's a huge ask, but is there an hero geek out there who could pick one up in passing and send at my expense?

Ewen (whosearmy) is a god among men, and has made me an offer, so ignore this message.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.