Popular Tags: [View All]
Steph Hodge
United States
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
badge
Well, it's no Ginkgopolis...
mbmbmbmbmb
How am I supposed to bring my favorite game Nations with me to all the big gaming Con's?

Can you please make a travel edition?

:D

Yours Truly
Steph
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rustan Håkansson
Sweden
Norrköping
flag msg tools
designer
bgdev.club is really a site address, no www or .com needed :)
badge
Join the Board Game Development Club, see behind the scenes, participate in development, add the games you are working on
mbmbmbmbmb
Nations dice game will probably be as close to a travel edition as it will get

When I travel I stuff lots of things in each others boxes, like currently I have Splendor in a Tier auf Tier: Das Duell box which fits perfectly at maybe 1/5th the size. If you can get a print shop to cut and make the boards foldable it should be possible to stuff Nations into something small.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steph Hodge
United States
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
badge
Well, it's no Ginkgopolis...
mbmbmbmbmb
RustanR wrote:
Nations dice game will probably be as close to a travel edition as it will get :)

When I travel I stuff lots of things in each others boxes, like currently I have Splendor in a Tier auf Tier: Das Duell box which fits perfectly at maybe 1/5th the size. If you can get a print shop to cut and make the boards foldable it should be possible to stuff Nations into something small.

Haha yeah basically I was looking for folding boards would be best!

I am excited about the Dice game for sure I will be first in line!

Edit: PS thanks for the great game! I love it so much!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jack Francisco
United States
Cumberland
Rhode Island
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Honestly - if you ditch the box, the game is highly portable. An envelope for the boards to keep them flat and the rest probably fits in a large glad bag.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron Bredon
United States
Sunnyvale
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
What I do is carry another large game (I have used Mare Nostrum) and put the boards and meeples in that box, and the cards and other pieces in a plastic divider box (I use an Infinite Divider System box, but there should be a Plano box that would work) and carry it that way.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.