John Weismann
United States
Alabama
flag msg tools
Hey, Pathfinder ACG has been a huge hit with my game group, but being old school RPGers, they want to substitute painted miniatures for the token cards and, while using the existing character stats and progressions, want to write in their own name/sex/race.

Now, obviously I can just print out the character sheets, cross over that information with a black marker and write it in, but I was hoping for a more elegant solution.

Has anyone created or seen a word doc, excel file or writable PDF that would allow me to do this?

Thanks in advance!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Warner
United States
Middletown
Delaware
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Maybe one of these?

http://boardgamegeek.com/filepage/94020/pathfinder-cg-generi...
http://boardgamegeek.com/filepage/93931/pathfinder-adventure...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Walker Schlundt
United States
Gainesville
GA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I had this problem with my players as well and so set out about setting up a way for players to make their own characters. The project isn't finished yet, but the premise is a player picks a Gender and Race, and then picks their class. Each class is the same as the ones introduced through the original box and expansion, so there shouldn't be any balance issues to worry about. But it gives them the race they want, and the gender.

I'll post up more when I get time, just been busy working on my Pool of Radiance Adventure Path.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Uhrig
United States
Brooklyn Center
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Quote:
just been busy working on my Pool of Radiance Adventure Path.

That sounds exciting! I only just found the homebrew scenarios that are being made (as I've only had the game now for 5 days).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.