Hide
3 Posts

Star Trek: Attack Wing» Forums » Rules

Subject: Question about action order rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jonny Willis
msg tools
For this scenario I am using AO strike force and have a ship captained by donatra. I activate once more into the breach and have 2 extra attack dice to choose when to use for my 2 attacks.

Opponent has a feedback pulse and can cancel an attack if they wish.

Question is, do they have to choose to use the pulse before or after I have to decide how I want to use my extra attacku dice?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dr Vulcan
msg tools
mbmb
My understanding is that it is after, as it is "before dice are rolled" meaning all decisions / effects have already been made.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trueflight Silverwing
United States
Waverly
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You would have to split your dice first as part of the decision to attack. Then they in response could chose to activate their Pulse. Just saying that you are shooting at a ship is not enough, you need to specify what weapon (primary or secondary) and how you are breaking up the attack if (if possible) before the defender needs to react to anything.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.