Death Ride Kursk: Totenkopf» Forums » General

Subject: Counters for "Seeing Ghosts" Scenario rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Dave
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The game looks like it's fun and I'm just starting to push some cardboard.

I'm setting up this scenario and I'm having trouble finding the counters for the Soviet 31st Tank Corps and the 100th and 237th Tank Brigades. Anyone have any idea which counter sheet these might be on?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Fasulo
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Dave,

In the Totenkopf Designer Notes there is this reference.

You will see that there is a number of 11th Panzer or Gross Deutschland units in here. The 180th Separate Tank Brigade, a Gross Deutschland unit, can be switched with a Tank Brigade and a Motorized Infantry Battalion from the 2nd Tank Corps.

or;

31st Tank Corps can be switched for 2nd Tank Corps.

Regards,
Chris

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Armor06 wrote:
Dave,

In the Totenkopf Designer Notes there is this reference.

You will see that there is a number of 11th Panzer or Gross Deutschland units in here. The 180th Separate Tank Brigade, a Gross Deutschland unit, can be switched with a Tank Brigade and a Motorized Infantry Battalion from the 2nd Tank Corps.

or;

31st Tank Corps can be switched for 2nd Tank Corps.

Regards,
Chris

Cool. I'll sub in the 2nd Tank Corps. I just wanted to make sure I wasn't just being stupid and overlooking it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.