Popular Tags: [View All]
Johannes S
Germany
Munich
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Hi,

two questions regarding decision making:

1. If one player builds the tavern in an opponent's building which player get's to replace the tenants? - Let's assume a three player game where only the third player's building has multiple available places. Is it the current active player (who placed the tavern), the old landlord (who now has the tavern) or the third player (who receives new tenants)?

2. When squatters in a building with i.e. two hackers which hacker has to leave? - The decision might have an impact on making room for a scientist tavern, ... or an upright card lateron.

I couldn't find anything on this in the (German) rule book, for question one it's only "Du" (You), for question two it's the most valuable without tie breaker.

Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Quentin WEHRLE
France
NANCY
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
1. I would say that the oponent who was "targeted" by the Tavern is the one to replace the tenants.

2. You choose which Hacker has to move.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.