Florian Flumontanus
Germany
München
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Hello everybody
Me and my friends have already started a new campaign in descent, and after two quests, I could persuade them to give the brand new lieutenant decks I bought a chance. So the thing is, because we already started, I don't know how many threat token I (the Overlord) should get?! How many do you think does the Overlord achieve in one quest averagely??
Greetz and thanks for the info

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Siu Kee Lee
Singapore
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Currently, to be fair to the heroes, then only:

1 threat for each quest played.
1 (additional) threat for each quest won by Overlord.
1 threat if you played any rumour card.

If you can argue it a little, then:

1 threat for each KO-ed hero in the previous quests (once per hero per quest). A little controversial, as you drew OL cards from their KOs which would have definitely helped in your quests.

I would leave out potential threat gaining plot cards, as that one usually would have taken monster actions/involves a gamble.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Raymond Morehouse
United States
Redlands
California
flag msg tools
mbmb
We actually did this and started the OL with 1 threat per quest and 1 for each he won. Otherwise, we figured he already got the bonus for KO a hero (he drew cards at the time).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.