shrey
United States
Watertown
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I just got a copy of this game and am looking forward to playing it. I have two questions based on my reading of the basic game rules.

1) Do you get Victory Points during the perform action?
The rules say that when you take the perform action you add up the Performance counter Base Points + Talent bonus + any Base Points from previous performances. The rules then state that you compare this number against your previous Performance Rating and move that Performance Rating up if the new number is higher.
My question is do you also score Victory Points at this time based on this calculated value? The rules do not explicitly say this but it feels logical that you would.

2) What does "discard" mean?
When replenishing counters the rules state that if you draw a City Card that already contains counters you remove the previous counters. If the replaced counters are Performance Demand or Points counters they should be "discarded". Does this mean that they are removed from the game or put back into the Draw Bag?

Thanks!
-shrey

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joseph Betz
United States
Hamburg
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
1. No. You only get victory points at the end of the month scorings or if you end your turn in a city with a victory point counter.

2.The discarded Performance demand or points counters are removed from the game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
shrey
United States
Watertown
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
jbetz45453 wrote:
1. No. You only get victory points at the end of the month scorings or if you end your turn in a city with a victory point counter.

2.The discarded Performance demand or points counters are removed from the game.

Thank you!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.