Kieran Billings
New Zealand
flag msg tools
designer
Just wondering if anyone else feels this way? I've just thought up a quick 5 minute game prefect for filling in time before others arrive, 2-4 players (more if you want to) I've made up a bunch of art and am thinking of making a Free PnP version. (possibly sending off to a printing company to make a bunch too)
Would it be worth my while?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kieran Billings
New Zealand
flag msg tools
designer
Also, what's the best way to make something ready for Print and Play? Put on a word document centre-alligned

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Belvidere
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Not usually. There is usually enough commotion and discussion going on before and between games that waiting to play is a communal activity.

I more often find myself getting bored waiting for some people to take their turn. I try not to play certain games with those people.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kieran Billings
New Zealand
flag msg tools
designer
True. I think I was more meaning in terms of keen to get playing. But yep always good to be catching up with others beforehand.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hilko Drude
Germany
Goettingen
Lower Saxony
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
What are you doing!? I don't even know you!
mbmbmbmbmb
I love short games - having kids, things don't always go as planned. We are ready to play, but a kid wakes up/needs attention/wants one of the adults to play a kids' game before bed/somehow incapacitates an adult. Of course, the other adults sometimes chat or do other things, but having hte option of playing a short game is very appealing to me.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Serena
Germany
Düsseldorf
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Beefcake81 wrote:
Also, what's the best way to make something ready for Print and Play? Put on a word document centre-alligned

pdf is better for having other the document exactly like you intended. With open source alternatives pictures can get really messed up from your word document.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kieran Billings
New Zealand
flag msg tools
designer
Thanks, I'd prob put it on a word doc then convert to PDF. It think I'll actually make a separate thread to deal with that issue of it doesn't work out for me.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kieran Billings
New Zealand
flag msg tools
designer
HilkMAN wrote:
I love short games - having kids, things don't always go as planned.

I hear ya, lol

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tyler
United States
Gainesville
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
charlieturtle wrote:

I more often find myself getting bored waiting for some people to take their turn. I try not to play certain games with those people.

Now if you came up with a quick five-minute game that I could play while waiting for other players to take their turn, I'd be very interested! Especially if it was somehow designed so that I wouldn't seem rude for playing it in the middle of the other game. whistle
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
William Chew
United States
Concord Township
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
Attack dog
mbmbmbmbmb
All the time. Its gotten so bad I'm finding new people to play with.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kieran Billings
New Zealand
flag msg tools
designer
Here's the PnP http://boardgamegeek.com/article/15863732#15863732

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.