Warhammer: Diskwars» Forums » Rules

Subject: When to resolve Swift rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Teong Teh
Malaysia
flag msg tools
Hi

Still got confused on how to resolved Swift?

Do you resolve the moment you pinned or got pinned or during Melee phase?

If during Melee Phase then

eg

If 1 have swift Attack, during melee phase do you consider as able to damage your opponent twice?

thanks
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Rayburn
United States
Gulfport
Mississippi
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Swift resolves before regular attacks, during the melee phase. A Swift attacker can damage his opponent before being hit back, and a Swift defender can do the same. They still only deal damage once, though, not twice.

-Brian
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Teong Teh
Malaysia
flag msg tools
Hi,

So it means i am able to kill my opponent before i actually got damaged by my opponent?

thanks
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Giovanni Cornara
Italy
Varese
flag msg tools
https://snipertroll.wordpress.com - https://shiftingmists.wordpress.com
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
teha123 wrote:
Hi,

So it means i am able to kill my opponent before i actually got damaged by my opponent?

thanks

Yes. If a disk is killed by a swift disk, it cannot attack back.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wulfborn West
msg tools
Think of Swift like First Strike in Magic the Gathering, but only relevant to attack or defense. If a disk with swift hits a disk without, the Disk with swift will kill before they are counter attacked. Vice versa works as well, if a disk hits a disk with swift counter attack, the attacker is killed before dealing damage to the defender. If a disk with swift attack hits a disk with swift counter attack, they both deal damage simultaneously.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.