4 Posts

First Train to Nuremberg» Forums » Rules

Subject: The South: dark red/light red area explanation please! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mika Berlin
Germany
flag msg tools
The "Last train to Wensleydale Map has one area called: "The South". In the rules you can find the following: "The light red extension of "The South" is equivalent to the original map. However, if you want more players to have the option to be active on this part of the map, you may epand "The South" by the dark red area."

Can anybody explain that to me? Because I can only see just one dark red area with a orange/light red edging and a red town in the middle. The area left to the South area is dark brown, should that be the dark red area?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jay Sachs
United States
Woodinville
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
Despite your hope, there is not even any inherent symbolism; gravity is simply a coincidence.
mbmbmbmbmb
The red is so dark it appears brown.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mika Berlin
Germany
flag msg tools
Thank you very much for the quick answer. But now a new question appears:

What does building a track link cost from red to red area and what cost a track link from red to lowland area?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jay Sachs
United States
Woodinville
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
Despite your hope, there is not even any inherent symbolism; gravity is simply a coincidence.
mbmbmbmbmb
I believe The South is one single area. Treat the South as lowland as far as cost goes.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.