Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn.
Please fondle my bum.
The Original Swiss winning Conditions are somehow abbreviated in the AH Rulebook, so that they are not clearly understandable.
Here are the full winning conditions.
(I never played to any other, so I can´t compare the two)
The game ends:
-prematurely with the victory of the poltician who waved successfully three times at the parade. (Note that it is the same politician, not a politician from the same faction)
- with the victory of the party chief who waved successfully in game turn 10
- with the victory of the party chief after phase 5 (funeral commission) in game turn 11
- prematurely with a draw if the politbureau cannot be filled because there are fewer then 8 living politicians outside siberia.
The player wins, who has the most influence on the winning politician. If drawn, the player wins who has the fewest declared points on the winning politician.
If noone has points on the winning politician, have a vodka together.
- Last edited Sun Sep 2, 2007 4:23 pm (Total Number of Edits: 2)
- Posted Sat Jul 15, 2006 7:24 am