Popular Tags: [View All]
O B
United States
Mountainview
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I got the Kickstarter so I have the little bags, but honestly they're kinds awkward on the table. They sit in an unruly pile until needed and the dangly strings I'm always afraid will knock over a ship or token off the play mat as they're passed around.

Does anybody have any good solutions that help both with transport and table top organization? I was thinking if there was some kind of six sectioned plastic container that I could color code the sections on, where each section is big enough to easily fit a hand... something like that might work.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Gallo
United States
O'Fallon
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
In the other thread on this topic I think coffee cups or small bowls were preferred. Some people did away with the chits altogether and went with dice and tables, marking off hits with pencil and paper or a marker on laminated sheets.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mayor Jim
United States
Fort Wright
Kentucky
flag msg tools
badge
Vote Often!
mbmbmbmbmb
I transfer the chits from their bags to nice plastic cups (with their letters added on). Basically just use the bags for storage.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
O B
United States
Mountainview
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah I was hoping to find something that would not require setup. I have a number of different miniature games I play and set up / teardown time is a consideration.

Something like this, but it seems to small.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
T K

Wisconsin
msg tools
I'm fond of these for tokens, etc.

http://www.irisusainc.com/p-816-llb-8.aspx
http://www.irisusainc.com/p-815-llb-6d.aspx
http://www.irisusainc.com/p-817-llb-8d.aspx

Usually one of the sizes fits my needs, they come in packs of 2 or 3, and they are almost always on sale at Michael's.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mayor Jim
United States
Fort Wright
Kentucky
flag msg tools
badge
Vote Often!
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the links...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
O B
United States
Mountainview
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the links!

That's pretty close to what I've settled on using for now ... plastic containers of baby food!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Manley
msg tools
designer
I found some handy small bowls at Ikea that were available in a range of colours - and all the colours of the chits were there so hey presto, colour-coded bowls :)

That said I use the bags now and keep them, along with all the other chits and game mundungus, on a side table

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.