Mercury is my dog's name.
I like hats.
I finished the most recent BattleScribe updates for X-Wing. The Tantive IV/CR90 Corvette is fully implemented and ready to go, with all cards in place. In addition, Wave 4 has been completely spoiled, so all the Wave 4 ships and upgrades are implemented and working.
All unreleased cards (Wave 4 and Rebel Aces) are marked with a dagger symbol (†).
Other fixes since last time:
Adjustment to how the mouseover text (tooltips) in the desktop version display some actions - they should all be correct now.
All the weird reordering that kept happening with some upgrades on some ships in the Android version is fixed.
The data file is here:
If you already have this address in BattleScribe, all you have to do is tell it update data and you are good to go.
You can read more about my updates here:
Known weird things:
- Multiple Corvettes - Currently the "Limited" upgrades will throw errors if you have the same limited upgrade on more than one Corvette (like Tibanna Gas Supplies on each of two Corvettes). For what its worth, your list will flag anyway if you have more than one Corvette, because the number of epic points isn't adjustable - as it stands the app will flag any list that isn't tournament legal (and more than one Corvette is never legal).
- Chardaan Refit - BattleScribe doesn't really like the negative cost. It was always causing an error when costed at -2. Currently, I have it listed as 0 points but when you take it, it reduces the cost of the parent ship by 2, so it works as intended. However, when you look at the list of missiles available to the A-Wing, it looks like it is free instead of -2.
- B-Wing/E - This isn't fully spoiled yet, but crew upgrades are now available to B-Wings, with a limit of 0. That means they show up as something you can select for B-Wings, but the system will tell you that you have an illegal list if you actually take one. However, that shouldn't stop you from playing with the option and it will make it practically effortless to update once the card is fully spoiled.
- Upgrades that add Upgrade slots - If a ship has access to an upgrade that adds an Upgrade slot (like the Slave I title, R2-D6, or A-Wing Test Pilot), those Upgrades are always selectable, but will flag an error if you take them (because the quantity allowed is 0).
- Last edited Sat May 24, 2014 7:56 pm (Total Number of Edits: 1)
- Posted Sat May 24, 2014 7:49 pm
Thanks very much for the update, you are doing a great job and i am sure all the x-wing players that use battlescribe are just as pleased as i am.