Andrew Shanchenko
Ukraine
Krasnoarmeisk
Donetskaya oblast
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I ended up by Cliffhanger "Fire Pit" if i remember it correctly. It is required roll 2 D6 with result less or equal of my combined Agility+Lore. So question is: can i exert if fail? And if "yes", then how exactly? And can my companion help me in any way? What if 1-st hero is KO'ed? Can the second continue trying to overcome this Cliffhanger?
Thanks for an answer, guys!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chuck Hurd
United States
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Jason addressed this question in 2011 regarding a similar card. Here is the question and answer:

Question: "Cliffhanger: Shark Attack! The card reads: "Combat + Cunning Roll 2D6. If the roll is less than or equal to your combined Skill, the Test is passed. If not, take D3 Hits and roll again. How do you exert with this card?"

Answer: "Remember that Exerting just adds Adventure Dice. The Shark Attack doesn't use Adventure Dice, so you can't exert during this Combined Test. If you fail the Test you take the damage and try again." (Jason Hill 10/26/11 BGG)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.