Josh
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So, Kerry's agreed to go before the oversight committee, just asked the date to be June 12th/20th. It appears he wants to make it an either/or thing with which committee he sits in front of. The Real one or the new super-special one. (He wants the real one)

I'm just curious how folks think this will play out. Kerry, for all his foot in mouth disease on the spot, is a cagey political bastard who is likely to make a better show of things than some of the bumbling functionaries we've seen. Also will the committees fight over who gets to grille him? Any other thoughts?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Boise
Idaho
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
Shadrach wrote:
Any other thoughts?

I'm sure he'll do fine.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
That's Gore's look!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boaty McBoatface
England
County of Essex
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I suspect he will do fine, what are they really going to find out they do not know already? There will be a lot of grandstanding form the committee, a few GOP blowhards will make idiotic comments and accusations, and Kerry will breeze through looking competent.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.