Hide
10 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » General Gaming

Subject: Looking for a game... rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jessica Hollingsworth
msg tools
((Sorry if this is in the wrong place! Please let me know if it is! I'm new here!))

I have no idea what the game is called, but I do remember the box being green, and there was, what looked like a painting on the front. The gist of the game, from what I can remember, is sort of like a "would you rather" situation, where player A reads the options off the card, then the other players need to guess which option Player A would pick. The player(s) who guessed correctly would get chips (or something like that), then the player with the most wins.

Does this sound familiar to anybody at all? Haha. I've been trying to remember what the game is called, but I cannot for the life of me! Any help is greatly appreciated!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John F.
United States
Shelton
CT
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
mayaora wrote:
((Sorry if this is in the wrong place! Please let me know if it is! I'm new here!))

I have no idea what the game is called, but I do remember the box being green, and there was, what looked like a painting on the front. The gist of the game, from what I can remember, is sort of like a "would you rather" situation, where player A reads the options off the card, then the other players need to guess which option Player A would pick. The player(s) who guessed correctly would get chips (or something like that), then the player with the most wins.

Does this sound familiar to anybody at all? Haha. I've been trying to remember what the game is called, but I cannot for the life of me! Any help is greatly appreciated!

Welcome! Could it be You Gotta Be Kidding! The Crazy Game of "Would You Rather...?"?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jessica Hollingsworth
msg tools
Unfortunately not! That's what I thought at first.. It's definitely geared towards an older audience (I want to say.. 13 and up?), and is an older game from my recollection.

I don't remember if there was more to it than just the cards, unfortunately, as my friends and I only ever played with the cards!
Thank you though, for your help!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jerry Wilkinson
United States
New Castle
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
When asking "What would Jesus do?", remember that flipping over tables and using a whip are within the realm of possibilities.
mbmbmbmbmb
Zobmondo!! Would you rather...? Twisted, sick and wrong. Late night.
Zobmondo! The Twisted, Sick & Wrong Version
Zobmondo!! Would You Rather...? Pocket Version
Zobmondo Lite: The Prequel

One of these?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jessica Hollingsworth
msg tools
No, those aren't it either.. I feel like I'm never going to find this game again! Haha.. Thank you, though!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Will

Pensacola
Florida
msg tools
The Babylon Project was our last best hope for peace. It failed. In the year of the Shadow War, it became something greater, our last best hope for victory.
mbmbmbmbmb
http://boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/677/would-you-rather

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pokey 64
United States
Niagara Falls
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Facts in Five or Image perhaps?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Austria
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If You Had To Choose ...?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pokey 64
United States
Niagara Falls
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Tzer wrote:

Fits perfectly. That's got to be the one. Well done!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jessica Hollingsworth
msg tools
OH MY GOD. YES.
THANK YOU!!!!!!!
Thank you so much!!! That's the one!!! You are seriously amazing!!!

And thank you to everybody else who helped!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.