Subject: Where would you want to play board games at in Phoenix? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Andrew Long
United States
Mesa
Arizona
flag msg tools
We are working on a monthly board game event in the Phoenix metro area tied to our new board game buyers club. What places have you walked into and said...MAN...I'd love to play board games here.

Can be restaurants, art galleries, coffee shops, stores, bars...you name it. The more unique the better.

Mesa, Tempe, Gilbert, Phoenix, Glendale, Scottsdale, Chandler, Peoria...anywhere reasonably close.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Drew Chappell
United States
Fullerton
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The Game Depot, Tempe. You'll thank me later.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Long
United States
Mesa
Arizona
flag msg tools
Played at Game Depot. Looking for places other than game stores.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eddie Van Woesik
United States
Surprise
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
There's this place called west valley gaming that I have wanted to try. The place just opened and it seems to have a lot of potential.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Bender
United States
New River
Arizona
flag msg tools
Rebellion to Tyrants is Obedience to God
mbmbmbmbmb
spielpro wrote:
We are working on a monthly board game event in the Phoenix metro area tied to our new board game buyers club. What places have you walked into and said...MAN...I'd love to play board games here.

Can be restaurants, art galleries, coffee shops, stores, bars...you name it. The more unique the better.

Mesa, Tempe, Gilbert, Phoenix, Glendale, Scottsdale, Chandler, Peoria...anywhere reasonably close.

What is your new board game buyer's club?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Bender
United States
New River
Arizona
flag msg tools
Rebellion to Tyrants is Obedience to God
mbmbmbmbmb
Musical Instrument Museum, Japanese Friendship Garden of Phoenix (in the Tea House), Children's Museum of Phoenix (on the other side of the noodle forest).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Long
United States
Mesa
Arizona
flag msg tools
Those are great suggestions! Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Long
United States
Mesa
Arizona
flag msg tools
jokerzcrd3 wrote:
There's this place called west valley gaming that I have wanted to try. The place just opened and it seems to have a lot of potential.

Sorry if I wasn't clear...looking for NON-game store places...like bars, museums, art galleries. Places where it would be fun to play board games.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Long
United States
Mesa
Arizona
flag msg tools
chrisbender wrote:
spielpro wrote:

What is your new board game buyer's club?

Will send you a message. Still beta testing some things.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Frahm
United States
Queen Creek
AZ
flag msg tools
badge
spielpro wrote:

Liberty Market - http://libertymarket.com/- in Gilbert.

The Living Room - http://www.livingroomwinebar.com/ - in Chandler.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Long
United States
Mesa
Arizona
flag msg tools
Love Liberty Market. Will have to check out the place in Chandler. Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.